Withdrawal from the contract
1. The customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, has the right - under the law - to withdraw from a distance contract, without giving a reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Shop Owner in writing to the address of White Tree Games Oskar Walczewski, ul. Sportowa 1/11, 26-600 Radom, phone: +48 505 678 559 or e-mail: email@example.com, about your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail).
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the Goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer came into possession of the Goods.
3. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. Purchased goods should be returned to the following address:
White Tree Games by Oskar Walczewski
ul. Sportowa 1/11
4. Goods returned by the customer should be packed in an appropriate manner, ensuring that the package is not damaged during transport.
5. The costs of returning the Goods shall be borne by the consumer, provided that the withdrawal has not been caused by the fact that the Store Operator is not able to fulfill the performance of the properties ordered by the consumer.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Customer shall be reimbursed all payments received, including the costs of delivery of the Goods (except for additional costs arising from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Store Operator received the returned Goods. The Customer is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
7. The reimbursement will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to a different solution; in any case, the customer does not incur fees in connection with this return. The Store may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the Goods or until the Customer provides proof of their return, depending on which event occurs first.
1. The Store Operator, as the seller, is liable to the Customer who is a consumer within the meaning of art. 22  of the Civil Code, for non-compliance with the Contract of Sale of Goods purchased by this consumer, to the extent specified by the Act on special conditions of consumer sales.
2. Complaints arising from the violation of the Customer's rights guaranteed by law, or under these Regulations, should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Store Operator undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if this was not possible, to inform the Customer within this period when the complaint will be considered.