This book offers all the knowledge and rules you need to command your own beastherd in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. Discover the twisted history of the Beasts of Chaos from the Age of Myth through to the Era of the Beast, where their savagery is once again spreading through the Mortal Realms, leaving only a wilderness of brutal survival in their wake.
This 104-page hardback book contains:
– Extensive background material on the Beasts of Chaos, including their primordial roots, predatory herds, and profane rituals
– Loads of savage artwork depicting the gor-kin's mutant forms and hatred of civilisation
– 34 warscrolls and pitched battle profiles for the Beasts of Chaos, from humble Ungor Raiders to the mighty Beastlord
– Rules for the four mightiest Greatfrays, plus command traits, artefacts of power, spell lores, and battle traits like Beastherd Ambush and Rituals of Ruin
– Path to Glory campaign rules that send you out to claim offerings for your Herdstone, plus two new battleplans and three warscroll battalions for use in narrative play
– Matched play content, including four grand strategies and six battle tactics unique to the Beasts of Chaos
– An inspirational gallery of Beasts of Chaos miniatures, with painting guides to get your collection ready for the tabletop.